BSNL Balance Transfer is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this BSNL balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use BSNL balance transfer process in order to send BSNL balance. Most of the New Users are seeking that what the hell is that BSNL Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all thing from scratch.
What is BSNL Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the BSNL balance to other BSNL numbers. That is when we use BSNL balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use BSNL Balance Transfer
- If you are Using BSNL then you can only be able to send the balance to other BSNL Number.
- BSNL Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 100 Once at a time.
- BSNL Number should be 3 months Old.
- Reciever BSNL number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 1 time a Day.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs 100.
BSNL Balance Transfer Process
- Just Go to your Message App.
- Type Message Exactly with same Order: GIFT<space>Number<space>Amount and then send it to 53733 or 53738.
- Eg. GIFT 9999999999 100 Send it to 53733 or 53738
- That is it, my friends.
You are good to go. You Successfully initiated BSNL Balance Transfer with Ease.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂