Tata Docomo Balance Transfer is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this Tata Docomo
balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use Tata Docomo balance transfer process in order to send Tata Docomo balance. Most of the New Users are seeking that what the hell is that Tata Docomo Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all thing from scratch.
What is Tata Docomo Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the Tata Docomo balance to Tata Docomo another number. That is when we use Tata Docomo balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use Tata Docomo Balance Transfer
- If you are Using Tata Docomo then you can only be able to send the balance to other Tata Docomo Number.
- Tata Docomo Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 40 Once at a time.
- Tata Docomo Number should be 3 months Old.
- Reciever Tata Docomo number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 5 times a Day and 150 times a Month.
Tata Docomo Balance Transfer Process: Method 1
- Just Head to your Message Display and Dial this Number: *363#
- You can Select Share TalkTime Tata Docomo to balance transfer So Type number and Send it.
- You will enter the All of the Required Information.
- You are all set. You Effectively initiated Tata Docomo Balance Transfer easily.
You are good to go. You Successfully initiated Tata Docomo Balance Transfer with Ease.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂