Airtel Balance Transfer Number is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use Airtel balance transfer process in order to send airtel balance. Most of the New Users are seeking that what the hell is that Airtel Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all thing from scratch.
Airtel Balance Transfer Process
- Just Go to your Dial Screen and Dial this Number: *141#
- Now it will show some like this
Take Adv Internet
Take Adv Talktime
Call me back SMS
- You can Select Share TalkTime So Type 1 and Send it.
- Now you can enter the All the Required Information.
Check it Out: Airtel Loan Number Codes
Check it Out: Airtel Miss Call Alert Services
What is Airtel Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the Airtel balance to other Airtel number. That is when we use Airtel balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use Airtel Balance Transfer
- If you are Using Airtel then you can only be able to send the balance to other Airtel Number.
- Airtel Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 40 Once at a time.
- Airtel Number should be 3 months Old.
- Receiver Airtel number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 5 times a Day and 150 times a Month.
You are good to go. You Successfully initiated Airtel Balance Transfer with Ease.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂