Jio Balance Transfer is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this Jio balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use Jio balance transfer process in order to send Jio balance. Most of the New Users are seeking that what the hell is that Jio Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all thing from scratch.
What is Jio Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the Jio balance to Jio another number. That is when we use Jio balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use Jio Balance Transfer
- If you are Using Jio then you can only be able to send the balance to other Jio Number.
- Jio Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 40 Once at a time.
- Jio Number should be 3 months Old.
- Reciever Jio number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 5 times a Day and 150 times a Month.
Jio Balance Transfer Process
- Note: Unfortunately, Jio Balance Transfer is not yet launched by Jio company. You can bookmark this page whenever Jio Launch its Jio balance transfer service I will update them here.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂