BSNL Balance Transfer Number is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this BSNL balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use BSNL balance transfer process in order to send BSNL balance. Most of the New Users are seeking what the hell is that BSNL Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all the thing from scratch.
BSNL Balance Transfer Process
*567*99# OR *543*99#
Conditions to Use BSNL Balance Transfer
- If you are Using BSNL then you can only be able to send the balance to other BSNL Number.
- BSNL Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 100 Once at a time.
- BSNL Number should be 3 months Old.
- Receiver BSNL number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 1 time a Day.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs 100.
What is BSNL Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the BSNL balance to other BSNL numbers. That is when we use BSNL balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
You are good to go. You Successfully initiated BSNL Balance Transfer with Ease.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂