Videocon Balance Transfer is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this Videocon balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use Videocon balance transfer process in order to send balance. Most of the New Users are seeking that what the hell is that Videocon Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all thing from scratch.
What is Videocon Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the Videocon balance to other Videocon numbers. That is when we use Videocon balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use Videocon Balance Transfer
- If you are Using Videocon then you can only be able to send the balance to other Videocon Number.
- Videocon Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5, 10 25, 50, 100 Once at a time.
- Videocon Number should be 3 months Old.
- Reciever Videocon number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 1 time a Day.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs 100.
Videocon Balance Transfer Process (Method 1)
- Just Go to your Dial App.
- Type Exactly with same Order: *123*5#
After that it will show something like this:
Know your Plan
Ask for TalkTime
friends and families
- After that select, your Amount there, touch send.
- Enter Phone Number where you want to send.
- That is it, my friends.
You are good to go. You Successfully initiated Videocon Balance Transfer with Ease.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂