Telenor Balance Transfer is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this Telenor balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use Telenor balance transfer process in order to send Telenor balance. Most of the New Users are seeking that what the hell is that Telenor Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all thing from scratch.
What is Telenor Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the Telenor balance to Telenor another number. That is when we use Telenor balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use Telenor Balance Transfer
- If you are Using Telenor then you can only be able to send the balance to other Telenor Number.
- Telenor Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 40 Once at a time.
- Telenor Number should be 3 months Old.
- Reciever Telenor number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 5 times a Day and 150 times a Month.
Telenor Balance Transfer Process
- Note: Unfortunately, Telenor Balance Transfer is not yet launched by Telenor company. You can bookmark this page whenever Telenor Launch its Telenor balance transfer service I will update them here.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂