Reliance Balance Transfer is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this Reliance balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use Reliance balance transfer process in order to send Reliance balance. Most of the New Users are seeking that what the hell is that Reliance Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all thing from scratch.
What is Reliance Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the Reliance balance to other Reliance number. That is when we use Reliance balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use Reliance Balance Transfer
- If you are Using Reliance then you can only be able to send the balance to other Reliance Number.
- Reliance Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 40 Once at a time.
- Reliance Number should be 3 months Old.
- Receiver Reliance number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 5 times a Day and 150 times a Month.
Reliance Balance Transfer Process
Reliance has stopped their Reliance Balance Transfer Service
- Just Go to your Dial Screen and Dial this Number
- Now it will show some like this
- You can Select Share TalkTime So Type 1 and Send it.
- Now you can enter the All the Required Information.
You are good to go. You Successfully initiated Reliance Balance Transfer with Ease.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂