MTS Balance Transfer is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this MTS balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use MTS balance transfer process in order to send MTS balance. Most of the New Users are seeking that what the hell is that MTS Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all thing from scratch.
What is MTS Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the MTS balance to MTS another number. That is when we use MTS balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use MTS Balance Transfer
- If you are Using MTS then you can only be able to send the balance to other MTS Number.
- MTS Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 40 Once at a time.
- MTS Number should be 3 months Old.
- Reciever MTS number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 5 times a Day and 150 times a Month.
MTS Balance Transfer Process: Method 1
- Just Head to your Message Display and Dial this Number: “SHARE<Space>Amount<Space>Mobile number ” and send to 52529
- Eg. SHARE 20 123456789 and send it to 52529
- You are all set. You Effectively initiated MTS Balance Transfer easily.
You are good to go. You Successfully initiated MTS Balance Transfer with Ease.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂