MTNL Balance Transfer is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talktime balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this MTNL balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use MTNL balance transfer process in order to send MTNL balance. Most of the New Users are seeking that what the hell is that MTNL Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all thing from scratch.
Check it Out: Airtel Balance Transfer Number Codes
Check it Out: Idea Balance Transfer Codes
What is MTNL Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the MTNL balance to MTNL another number. That is when we use MTNL balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use MTNL Balance Transfer
- If you are Using MTNL then you can only be able to send the balance to other MTNL Number.
- MTNL Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5 to Rs 40 Once at a time.
- MTNL Number should be 3 months Old.
- Reciever MTNL number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 5 times a Day and 150 times a Month.
Check it Out: BSNL Balance Transfer Codes
Check it Out: Vodafone Balance Transfer Codes
MTNL Balance Transfer Process
- Just Head to your Dial Display and Dial this Number: *450#<4 digit key or number>*<Amount>*<receiver number>#
- Eg. *450#1234*20*123456789#
- You are all set. You Effectively initiated MTNL Balance Transfer easily.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂