Aircel Balance Transfer Number is the way to send TalkTime balance or Internet balance to another number with the same network. It is a very simple process which most of the people do daily because most of the time they have to send the balance to their loved ones to get more and more talk time balance.
If you are one of those who takes their friends mobile and just use this Aircel balance transfer then this method will work for you too. 😉
All you have to do is just follow the procedure and use Aircel balance transfer process in order to send Aircel balance. Most of the New Users are seeking what the hell is that Aircel Balance transfer? I know their curiosity. That is why I am here to tell you all the thing from scratch.
Aircel Balance Transfer Process
- Just Go to your Dial App.
- Type Exactly with same Order: *121*666#
- After that select, your Amount there, touches send.
- Enter Phone Number where you want to send.
- That is it, my friends.
Check it Out: Airtel Call Forwarding
Check it Out: Idea Call Forwarding
What is Aircel Balance Transfer?
If you have too much balance in one of the mobile numbers and you want to send rest of the Aircel balance to other Aircel numbers. That is when we use Aircel balance Transfer in order to maintain balance and use it form another sim.
There are many services in which we can even transfer the Internet surfing Data As well.
Conditions to Use Aircel Balance Transfer
- If you are Using Aircel then you can only be able to send the balance to other Aircel Number.
- Aircel Balance Transfer can be initiated from Rs 5, 10 25, 50, 100 Once at a time.
- Aircel Number should be 3 months Old.
- Receiver Aircel number should be 1 month Old.
- You will be Charged for using this service.
- You can use this service 1 time a Day.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs 100.
You are good to go. You Successfully initiated Aircel Balance Transfer with Ease.
You can comment below if you have something in your mind.
Have a Nice Day 🙂